Meet Bassel Gebrael, DDS
Periodontist in Boca Raton
Dr. Gebrael is a periodontal specialist with nineteen years of clinical experience. He received his dental degree from the University of Western Ontario in 1998 and his specialty diploma in Periodontics from Nova Southeastern University in 2002. He is a dental educator and producer of numerous hands-on courses and webinars on treatment planning, full arch dental implants, implant complications, piezo surgery, minimally invasive soft tissue grafting, and cosmetic crown lengthening.
Dr. Gebrael is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the Academy of Osseointegration, and the Ontario Dental Association.
His area of expertise includes regenerative periodontal surgery to restore periodontal (gum) health, cosmetic gum surgery for smile enhancement, and dental implant treatment to replace missing teeth.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery. University of Western Ontario, Ontario, Canada.
- General Practice Residency. Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York.
- Specialty Certificate in Periodontics. Nova Southeastern University. Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
LECTURES AND PRESENTATIONS:
Program Director at SCIENCE OF IMPLANTS. A teaching institute approved by the Academy of General Dentistry. Produced the following educational programs:
- Successful Soft Tissue Grafting with Alloderm 2012
- Success in Implant Treatment Planning 2014
- Full Arch Implants for Your Practice 2014
- Top 100 Implant Complications 2015
- Growth and Profit for Your Practice 2016
- Crown Lengthening For Cosmetics and Restoration 2017
- Piezo-Surgery Hands-on Course For Safe, Fast, and Easy Extractions 2019
- Managing Gingival Recession In Your Practice 2020
Dr. Gebrael will provide you with exceptional periodontal services!561-717-3660 In-Office Appointment Video Consultation